Become a Florida Real Estate Broker
Gold Coast Schools - Orlando Campus
Gold Coast’s Orlando Campus offers classroom as well as online broker pre-license courses to help you take your real estate career to the next level. Below you will find complete details about how to get your Florida broker’s license, as well as the many benefits that we have built our course to ensure that you will be successful.
Not from the Orlando area? Gold Coast Schools has several Florida locations: View South Florida locations.
Orlando Classroom Schedule
Gold Coast’s Broker pre-license course format:
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:00am-6:00pm
- Duration: 4 weeks
Tuition: $599 (Includes all materials and weekend CRAM Review course)
Simply click on the Register Now link next to the course offering below, or contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140 to reserve your seat today!
Online Course Option
Gold Coast’s Online 72-hour Broker Pre-license course allows Orlando students to benefit from the best of what it is included in a classroom setting, with the added convenience of online and self-paced learning. Below you will find complete details about the online course option and how you can prepare to become a Florida real estate broker from the comfort of your home or office.
Online Broker CourseCourse + Textbook + Instructor Support
Online course valid for 1 year
Broker Course Textbook
Live instructor support throughout your course
Access to classroom sessions to review material
Why Choose Gold Coast Schools?
Gold Coast Schools offers what other schools do not! We stand behind our motto “The Proof is in the Passing,” because Gold Coast students consistently complete their course, pass the state exam, and obtain their broker’s license. If you are serious about getting your real estate broker’s license, Gold Coast has developed a tried and true program that enables you to do so.
Still unsure about Gold Coast Schools?
Our previous students always answer the “Why choose Gold Coast?” question the best. Take a look at what our successful students have to say about the courses they have taken with us.
Real Estate Broker License Requirements:
Gold Coast has streamlined the process of becoming a real estate broker:
Take and pass the required 72-hour course from Gold Coast Schools.
- Successfully completing this course also entails receiving a passing grade of a 70%
- Classroom students can only miss 8 hours of this course for any reason as per state requirements (Missed classes must be made up within 30 days of the scheduled course completion)
- Online students must complete all online course components
Gold Coast Schools is an approved provider of real estate pre-license courses, and has been offering professional education for more than 45 years.
Submit a state application along with fingerprints.
In order to apply you must:
- Have at least 2 years of active experience as a real estate sales associate
- Be at least of 18 years of age
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Have a high school diploma or equivalency
- Be able to answer questions regarding any criminal background if such exists
Take and pass the state exam.
- Gold Coast staff and instructors will fully prepare you to pass the exam and get your license with ease.
- Remember, your tuition for this course is valid for 2 years (classroom) and 1 year (online) which means that you have an unlimited review of the course before you take your state exam. In the event that you are not successful, you can continue to review the course during this time. This is an option that we are proud to offer to our real estate students because at Gold Coast, “The Proof is in the Passing!”
- Applicant must then score a 75% on the state examination to become licensed
(Our Exam Cram, which is included free in your tuition, is a 2 1/2 day comprehensive review designed specifically to prepare you for taking this exam).